At work or university, with colleagues and friends, in a business meeting or a discussion with your professor, sometimes it is necessary to disagree or say no. Get three simple strategies to help you disagree and express your opinion for those prickly situations at work. (Prickly = irritable, frustrating, disagreeable)
Confident Job Interviews
A step-by-step course for clear communication, clarity, and confidence in your next English job interview.
If you've studied English for years but don't see the results; if you're still too shy or nervous to speak English, the good news is that can change. Click to learn more about Fluency School.
Looking for a specific topic? Try a quick search.
- Advanced Vocabulary
- Business Professional English
- Confident English Spotlight
- English Confidence and Fluency
- Everyday English and Conversation
- Grammar, Vocab and Pronunciation
- How To Develop Skills
- Job Interviews in English
- Presentations in English
- Special Confident English Lesson
- Special Guest Interview for Confident English
- Top 10 Lessons