JOIN ANNEMARIE FOR A FREE VIDEO SERIES
English Fluency Breakthrough
STARTS FEBRUARY 5. AVAILABLE FOR LIMITED TIME.
Experience immediate progress in your English clarity and confidence. Plus, get a FREE preview of my full Fluency School program.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Small Changes = Massive Impact
Speak Clearly. One simple change to communicate with clarity and demonstrate confidence every time you speak.
Get Unstuck. A small shift to start thinking in English more quickly without translating.
Sound Natural. A surprising pronunciation pattern for faster and more natural-sounding speech.
Available for a limited time.
Founder & Creator of Speak Confident English
I know what it's like to get stuck, forget words, and feel embarrassed in a second language.
As a professional with excellent communication skills in my native language, I felt ashamed that I couldn't speak my second language, even after years of study, countless courses, and expensive 1:1 classes.
So I spent years perfecting strategies to learn how to say what I want and express myself with ease and confidence, no longer fearing mistakes.
After helping thousands of students do the same, I know it is 100% possible to feel confident — no matter how shy, stuck, or nervous you might feel now — and to live the life you want in English.
With more than 20 years of teaching experience, I launched Speak Confident English in 2014 and offered Fluency School for the first time in 2016.
My expertise is in confidence-building, particularly for shy, introverted language learners who have struggled with English for years. I share practical strategies for clear, calm, and fluent communication.
Fluency School is my signature program with hundreds of graduates from more than 80 countries.
Ready to Discover Your
English Fluency Breakthrough?
The Power to Speak Clearly
- Discover the surprising secret to confident communication
- Recognize & avoid a common fluency disruptor to ensure clear, professional speech
- Complete a simple speaking task to discover your speaking style and practice how to maintain control
The Trick to Getting Unstuck
- Learn the surprising trick to getting more time to think and find the words you want
- Find out why slower, smooth speech is more important than fast speech
- Use a common brainstorming activity to help you think quickly in English
The Sound of Natural Speech
- Discover how English speakers don’t use time equally when pronouncing words (this is why English speakers sound fast and why some words are less clear)
- Start using the same pronunciation pattern to sound natural (and faster) when you speak