Personalized English Fluency & ConfidenceClasses Designed Just for You
Get the confidence to say exactly what you want with one-on-one English classes.
You've got some important conversations to have in English. Let's work together — one-on-one.
One-on-one English Classes Are...
Too shy for a group class? Prefer to work alone? Get private, confidential instruction from your teacher.
Make progress quickly with individual attention. You’ll begin to overcome fears, build confidence, and improve fluency immediately.
Every class is designed specifically for you and what you need the most. We adjust the classes as you make progress.
You’ll start to love speaking English. We promise.
About Our 1:1 Classes
Our Areas of Expertise for 1:1 Classes Include:
- Fluency and confidence-building for English conversation
- Professional English skills for business meetings & travel
- Public speaking and presentations
- Job interview preparation
- Exam preparation (IELTS/TOEFL)
- English coaching for international entrepreneurs
Cost of 1:1:
- 1:1 Classes start at $80/USD per hour (we do not offer coupons or discounts)
- All classes must be paid in advance — we accept PayPal and Credit Cards
After you purchase your classes, you will be able to:
- Schedule classes directly with your teacher
- Get English classes uniquely designed just for you
- Receive your teacher’s notes, feedback, and a link to the recorded lesson after each class
30-Minute Assessment & Trial Lesson
We also offer a 30-minute assessment to determine your current speaking abilities and to discuss how we can help.
We want to make sure we’re the right fit for you.
Our 1:1 Teachers
Our team works together to make sure you get the support you need in English.
Courtney teaches in our Advanced Conversation course and she offers 1:1 classes.
Courtney’s areas of expertise include professional communication, job interviews in English, public speaking and presenting, socializing, and networking in English.
Courtney is currently away on maternity leave and will return in November.
Anna teaches in our Advanced Conversation course and she provides 1:1 classes.
Anna’s areas of expertise include helping students feel comfortable in English, learning to express yourself naturally, and improving pronunciation.
Have a question?
We’re ready to help.