Personalized English Fluency & ConfidenceClasses Designed Just for You
So you can say & do exactly
what you want in English.
You've got some important conversations to have in English. Let's work together — one-on-one.
Too shy for a group class? Prefer to work alone? Get private, confidential instruction from your teacher.
Make progress quickly with individual attention. You’ll begin to overcome fears, build confidence, and improve fluency immediately.
Every class is designed specifically for you and what you need the most. We adjust the classes as you make progress.
You’ll start to love speaking English. We promise.
Our team works together to make sure you get the support you need in English.
Learn with Kelly
Kelly joined Speak Confident English in March 2018.
She teaches with Annemarie in Advanced Conversation and Fluency School.
She also works with our students 1:1 with a focus on developing fluency, confidence, and professional skills such as presentations and communicating in business meetings.
Learn with Eden
Eden joined Speak Confident English in 2019.
She works as a feedback specialist in the Fluency School course to personally support each student.
She also works with our students 1:1 to develop fluency and confidence, and is an expert in improving your writing skills.
Here's how our 1:1 classes work:
Getting started is easy.
- Use the contact form below to tell us you’re ready.
- We’ll ask a few questions to learn more about your level, what you need most in English, and the best time for your classes.
- After you make your payment, you’ll meet with your teacher in our online classroom. We use a program called Zoom.
- Your classes will be uniquely designed for you. All materials will be provided and classes will be recorded so you can re-watch them at any time.
- At the end of each session, your teacher will provide feedback and recommendations for improvements.
Ready to start? Just complete this form below.
It’s that easy.
Please complete this form so we can take the next steps. We’d love to know how we can help.