Personalized English Fluency & ConfidenceClasses Designed Just for You
Get the confidence to say exactly what you want with one-on-one English classes.
You've got some important conversations to have in English. Let's work together — one-on-one.
One-on-One English Classes Are...
Too shy for a group class? Prefer to work alone? Get private, confidential instruction from your teacher.
Make progress quickly with individual attention. You’ll begin to overcome fears, build confidence, and improve fluency immediately.
Every class is designed specifically for you and what you need the most. We adjust the classes as you make progress.
You’ll start to love speaking English. We promise.
About Our 1:1 classes
Our Areas of Expertise for 1:1 Classes Include:
- Fluency and confidence-building for English conversation
- Professional English skills for business meetings & travel
- Public speaking and presentations
- Job interview preparation
- Exam preparation (IELTS/TOEFL)
- English coaching for international entrepreneurs
Cost of 1:1 Classes:
- 1:1 Classes start at $80/USD per hour (we do not offer coupons or discounts)
- Mock job interviews and Test Prep start at $120/USD
- Last minute and urgent requests are charged an additional $30/USD
- All classes must be paid in advance — we accept PayPal and Credit Cards
After you purchase your classes, you will be able to:
- Schedule classes directly with your teacher
- Get English classes uniquely designed just for you
- Receive your teacher’s notes, feedback, and a link to the recorded lesson after each class
30-Minute Assessment & Trial Lesson
We also offer a 30-minute assessment to determine your current speaking abilities and to discuss how we can help.
We want to make sure we’re the right fit for you.
Our 1:1 Teachers
Our Speak Confident English Team works together to make sure you get the support you need in English.
We work to pair you with the teacher who will best suit your goals in English.
Anna teaches in our Advanced Conversation course and she provides 1:1 classes.
Anna Fun Fact:
I have always enjoyed movement arts and over the last 15 years I’ve studied the martial arts kung fu and tai chi, as well as a variety of dance styles including salsa, Argentine tango, swing, European folk, and Bollywood. I’ve taken part in a few competitions, taught some classes, and even performed in front of an audience once or twice. It is rare that I will sit still if there is live music playing.
Ashely provides support to our courses through content development and she offers 1:1 classes.
Ashley Fun Fact:
While studying abroad in Europe, I had a travel mishap that left me stranded in a tiny German border town for almost two days. I had no money, no phone, and no belongings. I was eventually saved by a bright pink payphone in the train station that allowed me to make a collect call to my parents in America, begging to be rescued!
Lynn teachers in our Advanced Conversation course and provides 1:1 classes.
Lynn Fun Fact:
I love to explore new restaurants – I’m an adventure eater! My favorites include Lebanese, Thai, and Indian foods, although Japanese and Mexican are hard to beat. Speaking of “hard to beat,” there is absolutely nothing like a good book, a hot cup of coffee, and a fire in the fireplace to make me happy!
Have a question?
We’re ready to help.